Saturday, March 6, 2010

PCS MOVE

Mike is in the process of reenlisting in the United States Army. I am so proud of the career he has held and I am very thankful of all the military has provided to us. It has been 5 years since Mike signed his life away to serve his country. Time does fly while traveling the world and meeting new people. The first 2 years of military life were miserable for me and I thought I would never ever miss the military life. As time has passed I have learned to not control the uncontrollable. I worried while pregnant what life as a military child would be like...but I am quickly reminded of all the experiences Cameron will have that would have been unreachable if we were not a military family. I am very grateful for the fact he has not deployed and pray for other families whose loved one is in harms way. If the military says it is time for us to meet the Army's needs in a new location we will go but dearly miss all the friends we have meet in Colorado Springs. We should know what the Army has in store for us next in the next week or so. I am exciting and nervous to know what our lives will be like in the next several months but it have realized you can not control the uncontrollable and just to enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment