Saturday, March 6, 2010

Solar System

On the way home from work last night I began reciting a saying I learned at a leadership workshop in Camp Inspiration....I see the moon and the moon sees me and the moon sees the somebody I want to see so God bless the moon and God bless me and God bless the somebody I want to see. When Cameron jumps in and says mom the moon can't talk its a planet. Cameron has had a new found obsession with the solar system. He has decided to forgo all the normal "big boy" room decor or trucks and trains and go for a space room. He might not know all of his letters at 2 yrs but he does know his planets! When we finished hanging all of his planets from the ceiling I was telling him what the name of each planet was and said this is planet earth this is where we live and he quickly responded no mom we live on planet Colorado and Oma lives on planet Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment